Single-Family Detailer Purchaser (Project Administrator)
We are looking for a Detailing and Purchasing Coordinator to support our Single Family Project Management Team. This role requires detailing jobs, purchasing material for each job and ensuring a smooth and on-time delivery. Our company has been around for almost 30 years and strives to deliver true quality and craftsmanship in finished carpentry.
Here at Taylor Trim & Supply, Inc. (TTSI) we promote team work and strong work values through engineering, superior performance, and a family-like environment throughout the organization. We value strong customer service, getting the job done right the first time along with the passion for quality.
IF THESE PHRASES DESCRIBE YOU:
*Detail Oriented, Organized, Effective Communicator, Team Player, Adaptable, Self-Starter, Teachable, and Reliable... read on to learn how to join our team!
As a DP, you manage the purchasing process from receiving the quote from a vendor, to purchasing material, confirming acknowledgment of order, delivery date, and quoted price and following through until the order is delivered to the warehouse, updating our system at every stage.
YOUR TIME SPENT WILL LIKELY INCLUDE:
o Completing job worksheets
o Reviewing submittal documents
o Researching vendor information
o Price quotes
o Requesting acknowledgements
o Confirming deliveries
o Determine delivery dates
o Coordinating with Warehouse and Field Supervisors to ensure material is delivered on-time
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office programs
• Detail oriented, highly organized and accurate with numbers
• Ability to read and understand blueprints (preferred, but not required)
• Strong critical thinking and interpersonal skills
• 1+ years of related administrative work experience
• Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing
• Able to work under stress and adjust to change
• Medical plan, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Paid holidays, Vacation Days!