Bilingual administrative assistant
We are looking for a Bilingual Administrative Assistant to act as a liaison between our employees and our HR and Payroll outsourcing company by maintaining employee records, coordinating trainings, and assisting our Accounting Team by collecting and entering employee time records. Our company has been around for almost 30 years and strives on delivering true quality and craftsmanship in finished carpentry.
Here at Taylor Trim & Supply, Inc. (TTSI) we promote team work and strong work values through engineering, superior performance, and a family-like environment throughout the organization. We value strong customer service, getting the job done right the first time along with the passion for quality.
IF THESE PHRASES DESCRIBE YOU:
ü People Person, Effective Communicator, Service Oriented, Personable, Welcoming, Team Player, Detail Oriented, Organized, Adaptable, Resourceful
Read on to learn how to join our team.
As a Bilingual Administrative Assistant, you excel at assisting and redirecting employee inquiries to the appropriate department, being helpful to employees, providing support to our HR and Payroll team, and other departments with administrative duties.
· Maintaining employee records
· Assisting our Payroll/Accounting Team by entering employee time records
· Responding to employee questions, redirecting them to the appropriate department (HR, Benefits, Payroll, Project Management, etc.) through email, phone, and in person communication
· Answering the main phone if Receptionist is attending another call
· Providing back up support in the absence of front desk receptionist and recruiter
· Translating verbally and in writing (Spanish/English) when needed
· Assisting with scanning, filing, and archiving files including HR, Payroll, and Accounting documents
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
· Ability to clearly communicate in English and Spanish verbally and in writing
· 1+ years previous work experience in an office environment
· Basic level of experience with Microsoft Office Word & Excel programs
· Experience in a Human Resources and/or Payroll Administrative role is preferred
· Medical plan, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Paid holidays, Vacation Days & 401k